DMCA Guide by DailyTouchDown.com
DailyTouchDown.com is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
As DailyTouchDown.com respects the intelectual property rights of all content writer such other site should be respect DailyTouchDown.com property rights. If any one want to write any content on our site must be follow the terms and rules of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 of USA. If any one post others content, then we are not liable for that infringement. If you ensure that someone copy your content and post it to other site. Then you can take action against that person legally. Just you have to need to complain to the our copyright agent. Then they have take action against that violations. But before complain against anyone or any sites, you have to show your true identification of your copyrights. So when you complain, please you must ensure your copyrights complaint contains all of the following information Such as :
- An electronic or physical signature of copyright owner.( or someone authorized on behalf of owner to act)
- Give the description and original location of the material before that has been taken down.
- Give the information mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give a statement that you have a good faith and belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- The information of the notification is accurate and true or under penalty of perjury, given a statement about above information that you are the owner of the material or are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright that is charged violation.
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
Contact Us : email@example.com
But before claim to any content material please careful about your ownership of copyright. If you have not sufficient document about your content material, you have been penalty for perjury. So don’t misrepresent any material as infringement.
“Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512©(3).”